I know I keep saying this but, wow Menu Plan Monday again! At least we are all healthy this week. Fall is definitely here. You can see the effect of the frost on the grain corn and the pumpkin leaves. The trees are really starting to turn as well. I have a feeling it's going to be an early winter. Which is OK I guess, since we do need to get a decent amount of snow again this year to make up for last year's drought.
Monday:
groceries
store chicken
Tuesday:
pizza
French onion chicken stew -still trying to try this recipe
Wednesday: trip to the apple orchard
pizza
leftover chicken
Thursday:
French onion soup and macaroni and cheese for the people who don't know what tastes good :)
slow roasted pork with Memphis dust -hopefully the yellow beans will be ready
Friday:
quesadillas
chicken burgers
Saturday:
Manwich
leftover roast pork
Sunday:
Check out the great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie


No comments:
Post a Comment