Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday -16 September 2013

Thanksgiving

Well this is a crappy way to start the week.  Ella was at Grandma's yesterday, she phoned and told me she's getting a cold (poor pumpkin).  A little later I get the call saying she was being sick too (why does she start every cold this way?).  This morning Grandma called and I can hear Ella just sobbing in the background.  She's been being sick all night and is in so much pain.  Needless to say she's going to the doctor's this morning.  So much for starting school today.

On a happy note, it's bright and sunny and cool so I have 2 loads of laundry flapping in the breeze.  I love fall, I just hope it stays for a while before it gets too cold.

Made a few changes last week, so you'll see some repeat meals this week.

Monday:
leftovers from supper out last night\
sausages
Tuesday:
hamburger vegetable soup
Wednesday:
spaghetti
leftover sausages
Thursday:
pizza
leftover goulash
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
chicken cacciatore
Saturday:
Sunday:
French onion chicken stew -didn't make last week

What's cooking over at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: