Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday -30 September 2013

Thanksgiving

For the first time EVER Colin was hoping to start combining the soy beans. Unfortunately, hit's very grey and heavy looking outside.  In fact I think it might be misting now.  Oh well, tomorrow.
Ella had a great time at the orchard for a field trip.  I just wish the local homeschool group had more children (girls) Ella's age or older.  Everyone seems so young, Ella gets bored.  There is another, not so local group but they seem to have fallen apart and don't do anything anymore.
orchard 3 (1000x750)
I don't usually eat Macintosh apples, but boy are they delicious straight from the tree.
We don't have too much extra stuff planned this week.  We are gearing up for the big farmers' market on Saturday.  Not only is the last Market for Deep River this year, but it's also the Taste of the Valley for Deep River.

Monday:
grilled cheese
Tuesday:
leftover pie
leftover ribs
Wednesday: Feast of the Guardian Angels
French toast angels
shoulder chops
Thursday:
wieners and beans
shepherd's pie
Friday:
tuna sandwich
chicken Parmesan
Saturday:   Taste of the Valley
??
leftover shepherd's pie
Sunday:
roast chicken

Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great ideas.

No comments: