Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 15 March 2010

Pretty quiet this week.  I have a meeting on Tuesday (about organic/gmo so give my strength).  Otherwise, I want to get some spring cleaning started.  Most folks don't have to spring clean, but with the corn stove it's nice to thoroughly clean once in a while.  I don't upset the whole house but I do bits at a time.  I was busy a bit last week setting up our website!!  I guess we're really getting with the 21st century  :)


Monday:
grocery day
stuffed chicken and mashed potatoes 

Tuesday:
wieners & beans
beef stroganoff 

Wednesday:
cowboy casserole -free skating with friends
pork ribs, not sure which recipe I'll let you know later 

Thursday: -we may not be skating this week because it's March Break and there will be too many brats I mean dear sweet children being a danger to my girl skating.
sloppy joes from Deceptively Delicious
leftover stroganoff
 


Friday:
grilled cheese -Ella's request
leftover ribs

Saturday:
spaghetti
chicken enchiladas  

Sunday:
French toast
Russian brisket

More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny Thursday comments there! We avoid outings during such breaks ourselves! It must be because it's spring, planting. I've heard so much on the gmo issue this past week. We planted peas and beans yesterday! I should rephrase that Emma and Daddy planted peas and beans, my head cold had me feeling a little crummy yesterday. My sweet Natalie, practiced some ironing and pressed 3 of Daddy's shirts.

Paula said...

I really get 'ticked' with the hockey brats that fly around (usually backwards) with out looking. It is scheduled as 'pre-school' skating so they are lucky they are allowed on the ice, the least they could do is watch for the little people.

The GMO/organic nonsense is just another example of the two-faced nature of that movement. They say one thing to the public and producers (support local, bring people together) and then behind closed doors try to turn it into fanatical organic/gmo stupidity. I'm starting to feel very used!

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.