Monday, June 13, 2011
Menu Plan Monday -13 June 2011
We had a great time at a neighbour's Stag and Doe. Colin doesn't really like going out to things like that, so I was surprised when he came home with tickets for the party. I was really surprised that we stayed until 11 -we left before the drunk folks.
Expo 15o went well. We handed out lots of business cards and hopefully will get new customers. We had some really good conversations and dispelled some crazy ideas.
Monday:
pizza
chicken cacciatore
Tuesday:
pizza
boeuf bourguignon -Julia Child
Wednesday:
buttermilk pancakes
leftover cacciatore
Thursday:
egg in the hole -Pioneer Woman Cookbook
steak
Friday:
sandwiches
leftover bourguignon
Saturday:
sandwiches
spaghetti
Sunday: Father's Day
French fries
stuffed tenderloin
More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ugh! Menu plans! Good you got yours up, now pray that I can come up with some planned meals that will work with our schedule this week {I'm drawing a blank!}
Post a Comment