Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday -4 April 2011


Today is Colin's dad's birthday.  Grandpa is 68 today.  Grandma Isobel is in Pembroke hospital for rehab after having her other knee replaced, so we had Grandpa over last night for a quiet birthday supper.  We made roast beef and birthday apple crisp (still have cake from last week, don't need more).  Once Grandma is home we'll have a bigger party.

Nothing too exciting planned for the week.  Last week was a little quieter than expected, so I have dusting to catch up on.  Laundry starts again for the week.  Really wanting to spring clean, but need to wait for the grain stove to be shut off or I'll just have to do it again.  If we get some warmish weather we need to clean out and rearrange the summer kitchen.

Monday:
pizza
leftover beef
Tuesday:
pizza
sweet and sour pork and rice
Wednesday:
pancakes
bbq chicken -easy crockpot recipe
Thursday:
manwich
beef sandwiches
Friday:
sandwiches
leftover chicken
Saturday:
perishky
Bavarian beef pie
Sunday:
chicken sandwiches
bbq ribs

More great ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: