Absolutely crazy week ahead and it runs on into next week too. I'm making my best attempt at a menu plan, but not sure how it will go. We didn't get home Monday until after dance class, so Daddy was on his own for supper.
Tuesday: groceries
pb&h
stuffed chicken
Wednesday:
wieners and beans
Tyrolean omlette -still trying to try this new recipe
Thursday: knit night
grilled cheese and egg
spaghetti and meatballs
Friday:
sandwiches
golden pork chops
Saturday: farmers' market in Deep River
???
KFC
Sunday:
???
family reunion at Colin's parents
More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:
I was looking ahead out the calendar today and realized that you have Thanksgiving in less than two weeks! Where did that time go? Are you going to be ready? You are quite busy at the moment, enjoy it, as winter comes on, with it's long cozy days in the home...
I always look forward to winter, but I think more so this year. It has been very crazy lately. I don't know if I'm doing anything for Thanksgiving this year. We'll have to see. I may wait and see if his family do anything instead.
Post a Comment