Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -8 March 2010


Tomorrow is Daddy's big birthday.  My Darling is turning 40!!!  How did we get to be this old?  When our parents turned forty they seemed SO OLD now that it is us, it doesn't seem that old!?

Monday:  dance night
perogies
leftover beef pie

Tuesday: Daddy's birthday
??
marinated roast pork and roast potatoes
Wednesday:
spaghetti Alfredo
steak

Thursday:  skating morning and knit night
soup -haven't decided which kind
leftover pork
Friday:
pork sandwiches -if there is any left
baked chicken 
Saturday:  
German pancakes -Daddy's request
hamburger something ??
Sunday:
spaghetti
leftover chicken 

Lots more ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will just wish Colin a happy birthday now! 40 isn't so bad, maybe a few more muscle pains, but not bad at all! I get to get creative with the rest of my menu this week, as I never got to the rest of my groc. shopping for meat, we have a little of this and that- should be fun.