We have a crazy week coming up, the craziness runs into next week too. Here's an attempt at a menu but please don't hold me to it :)
Monday:
l/o roast beef
Tuesday:
grocery day -pb&h for daddy
rotisserie chicken -on sale at Walmart -gotta love when they are on sale for less than the cost of a raw chicken, plus I won't have to cook when we get home from groceries.
Wednesday:
grilled cheese -Ella's choice
l/o roast beef
Thursday:
skating -soup of some kind
hot chicken sandwiches
Friday:
perogies and mac & cheese for the picky folks :)
pancakes
Saturday:
Renfrewlicious -not sure what this is going to be like, hopefully we can have good sales and pick up some new repeat customers
beef fajitas -freezer recipe
Sunday:
potluck at church with sleigh ride (weather permitting) -I'm bringing bread
Ella and Auntie Elizabeth's birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's -I'm bringing the cake
What's new at I'm an Organizing Junkie?


No comments:
Post a Comment